Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays... ASOS CURVE Tribal Print Beach Dress

 This week's Wanna Wanna Wednesday item is one that is so fly as hell, I feel like I should just be posting the picture and not saying a damn thing about why I want it. Because, honestly, it should be obvious! LOL

It wasn't until I saw this dress that I completely understood what Kenya Moore meant when she twirled and said she was "'Gone with the Wind' fabulous"... I have the feeling that if I bought this dress ($42.43, Asos), I would have the same opinion of myself!!

Another reason I love this dress is because it introduced me to my new favorite gym song and also the song choice for this past Saturday night. That alone is worth scoring it for my closet!!




No comments:

Post a Comment