Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 21, 2013

I SWEAR I'm not Obsessed (But I AM a Little Dorky) About....


My fabulous facial regimen, courtesy of Brown Butter Beauty!!

Summers in NYC can be tough on my face. I talked a bit about the horrible prickly heat I experienced last year, which turned my face into an itchy, scaly, dry as the Sahara mess.

Nothing I purchased in the drug stores worked, super expensive facial treatments (which put a serious dent in my then-unemployed wallet) did squat diddly damn, too. I decided to pursue a more natural approach, and thought that I would give Brown Butter Beauty's facial products a try.

One year later, these adorable brown bottles are all that adorn my sink! Wow... what a difference! It's June, I sweat up a storm roaming the streets and at the gym, and (knocks wood) I've had no signs of prickly heat! And I've noticed that my skin has fewer breakouts and looks much much healthier. And though I am a fairly young 35, I also like the fact that my face has a much more youthful glow to it!


I start each morning by washing my face with the Botanical Cleansing Cream ($12.00). Just 2-3 pumps will be more than enough to get your face clean, fresh, and feeling fabulous. I was admittedly leery about using a cream cleanser, but I did not know what I was missing!


After cleansing, I apply a bit of the Fresh Face Cream Moisturizer ($12.00). A little definitely goes a long way with this stuff. I gently put a bit on my finger tip and dot my face and neck before smoothing into my skin. My skin is normally very dry, and my face is not exception. I love that my face feels just as soft and full of moisture hours later than it does after I just apply it.

In the evening, I repeat the process before going to bed. Twice a day, everyday, these 2 ounce jars give me about 3 months of healthy, happy skin!! You couldn't ask for better!

Wash.... Moisturize... Finished Product
(We are going to ignore my 30+ day old gel manicure and my desperate need of an eyebrow waxing... Agreed? )
If you haven't tried these fabulous face duo from Brown Butter Beauty, what are you waiting for? Check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment