Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays: Calvin Klein Three-Quarter-Sleeve Utility Tunic


I guess the true sign of my maturity is that like my Mama and her Mama before her... I've recently been shopping at Macy's. Not the physical store... that place gives me hives! But online. Online where it's save from the inevitable fight that always breaks out when I'm at the store. What's up with that, Macy's.

When I recently purchased a gorgeous pair of natural colored flats (also from Macy's), I imagined myself rocking them with some white, beige or natural top and skinny jeans. Skinny jeans, I have in spades. White tops? Not so much...

Primarily because I'm a world-class, grade "A" klutz. But recently I discovered a wonderful invention called the Tide to Go Pen, so I'm ready to invest in some light colored shirt. Enter this gorgeous utility tunic from Calvin Klein ($54.99, Macy's), which is basically begging to join my closet.

Aside from with my new flats and skinny jeans, I don't know what else to wear with this top. Any suggestions? Leave a comment with your idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment