Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays... T.U.K.'s Purple Peacock Heels


Those of you who have followed this blog for quite some time will confirm the the following things about me:

1) I don't do heels.
2) I am cuckoo for all things peacock print.

With all of that being said, can I say that this week's Wanna Wanna Wednesday item is seriously making me rethink my position on the first statement! LOL

How adorable are these pretty as a peacock pumps ($55.00, Torrid)? As much as I wanna wanna wanna, I am a bit hesitant to splurge because $55.00 is a lot of moola to invest in something that I probably won't wear. Despite the mid length heel, my feel hurt just looking at them.

So what say you all? Should I snag these shoes as aversion therapy for a serious heel phobia? Leave a comment with your support (and how YOU'D rock this pump!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment