Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, March 22, 2013

Miss Moon Gets Healthy.... And TOTALLY Rewards Herself with Food!!


I know, I know... I've written in the past about how you shouldn't reward yourself with food, and I'm proud to say I've stuck by that resolution. But....

Rather than dedicate a whole paragraph to an excuse or any other justification I pulled out of my bum, I'm just going to post a picture of this:


That, ladies and gentlemen is a GREEN TEA LAVA CAKE. Say it with me, y'all: green...tea...lava...cake.

Everything about that makes me scream "Get in mah stomach!!", but even though I discovered this culinary proof that there is a Divine presence in the Universe that loves us weeks ago, I haven't magically materialized to Spot Dessert Bar here in NYC to partake. Oh no...

I've decided that I'm going to make a little deal with myself. If I go to the gym 10 times starting this week, I will treat myself to this confection next month.

Am I a huge hypocrite? Yes... is it backsliding? Absolutely....

But look at that picture!!! ROTFLMAO

4 comments:

  1. yooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The next time I'm in NY, we GOTTA go here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it, though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO on!!!

    ReplyDelete