Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Miss Moon Gets Healthy: November Stats



So I was terribly disappointed by my walking stats for November, and I had almost contemplated not posting them out of embarrassment.

But upon further reflection, I started to understand that I did damn good this past month, considering.... Considering what? Considering the fact that I work full time now. Considering the fact that I've been racking up a butt load of overtime. Considering the fact that NYC was hit with a Super Storm and a Nor'easter two weeks in a row!

So I've revised my feelings and I am now quite proud that I walked almost forty miles last month. And the best news of all is that I've (kind of) reached my goal!!! I am now a size 18 in tops... though I'm still a 22 in bottoms! Whomp! Whomp! LOL

HORRIBLE picture of me: Just home from working 8 hours and walking 3 miles, so I was not looking very glamorous... But I am wearing a size 18 top, so YAY! LOL
Reaching my goal partly has given me the motivation to reach it completely. I don't know if I'll get there by the end of December, which was my original plan. But I know with certainty that I will reach it, and that I will keep walking (weather permitting.. it's getting cold here!) And I will start eating better than I have been to get myself back on track!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment