Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesday... Forever 21's Faded Chambray Shirt

 Fasten your seat belts, y'all... I'm about to clue you in to how my mind works! LOL

So last week, I was super shocked and delighted to see that the Jewelry Set I purchased from I.K. Jewelry arrived a week earlier than anticipated and on my birthday to boot!! I of course tried the pieces on, ooh'd and ahh'd, and knew with some level of certainly that I would be rocking the hell out of those pieces very soon. Which lead me to wonder, with WHAT?!? I could wear them with a simple black sweater, but I'm 35 now and eager to shake up my style.

Then in my mind, I flashed to the image of Teresa Jenee from my post a few weeks ago... and then, I remembered seeing today's Wanna Wanna Wednesday item.. and voilà!! An idea was formed!! LOL

So needless to say this Faded Chambray Shirt ($22.80, Forever 21) is DEFINITELY on my list of items to snatch up, and I am looking forward to wearing them with my jewelry set. The only problem is.. what to wear on the bottom? If you have any ideas, be sure to leave a comment with links and/or suggestions!!



No comments:

Post a Comment