Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

:::drools::: Nicole Richie-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

So yeah, I know... I haven't done a Plus Size Fashionistas post in a while. The truth is, I haven't been all that inspired by celebrity fashion as of late. But I assure you all, that the moment I see something that knocks my socks off, I will be sure to attempt to recreate the look for a post. Which leads me to...


How cute and simple is this outfit.. I love the different colors, the bag and the sunnies. I decided to revamp this look a bit to make it more weather-friendly. Here's what I've come up with:

Sweater: Striped Boucle Sweater ($22.80, Forever 21)
Jeans: Lola Slim Leg Jeans ($65.00, Simply Be)
Boots: Annie Tall Boots in Cognac ($59.99, One Stop Plus)
Bag: Cute Snakeskin Clutch ($35.00, Lulu's)
Sunglasses: Ricky Business Sunglasses ($12.00, Urban Outfitter)

I think this outfit is a great burst of color for the winter. Where would you rock this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment