Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Little [TERESA JENEE] for a Saturday Night


Happy Saturday, Everybody!! After sharing songs from my favorite male and female artists over the past few months, I thought for November, I would do something a little different. Every Saturday this month I will be sharing a video from an artist you may not have heard of, but you might dig all the same.

I am starting it off with a song and video from an artist I only recently discovered. I wish I could say I've known all about her for ages and ages, because her music is lovely and in my very humble opinion... this song is PERFECT for a peaceful Saturday night. I hope you all will sit back, relax and enjoy "Ode to October" by Teresa Jenee... on the first weekend in November! LOL



If you liked the song, be sure to show your support and download her album "Electric Yellow" (for free!) by visiting http://teresajenee.bandcamp.com/.... you won't regret it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment