Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Little [DREAM KOALA] for a Saturday Night


Happy Saturday Night, All!! I'm back with another artist I think you might dig. I have to admit, it was the name that first reeled me in. I mean.. Dream Koala? Intrigued was an understatement. So I listened to tonight's song. And I listened to it again. And again. And again. Hours had passed before I realized I have listened to this song all night!

This song will seriously put you in a zone. It's great to have playing while meditating, writing, blogging, or just day dreaming... I've done all four to this song, so I'm totally speaking from experience here!! LOL

Anyway, I hope you all will fall in love with "Treehouse" as much as I did, and that it puts you in a peaceful meditative state this Saturday night.



If you dug Treehouse, you can download it for free (courtesy of ThisisRealMusic.com). But be sure to show your love by visiting Dream Koala directly at http://dreamkoala.tumblr.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment