Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 15, 2012

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great difficulties may be surmounted by patience and perseverance.
~ Abigail Adams

" Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
~ Saadi

" If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.
~ Buddhist Proverb

I'm six weeks into my Creative Visualization Challenge and as much as I wish I could be cheerfully announcing that I've finally got a job thanks to the process, alas the great job I've been working on manifesting has not made it's presence known to me just yet.

And I admit that I was a bit bummed about it for a while. I contemplated giving up on the challenge and treating myself to good old-fashioned pity party. But when it came down to the choice to quit or keep going, I decided to take the road less traveled and chose instead to keep on keeping on. Which is huge for me!

I am very much an optimist, and I know that circumstances change. I'm unhappily unemployed now, but I won't be forever. The situation I've been looking for is readying itself for me and when it comes (sometime soon, please!) it will worth the wait. So for now, I am keeping on my path and will patiently continue until I've reached my destination.


For this week's Music Therapy with Miss Moon song choice, I've picked a song that is perfect "traveling music" for keeping on the path with patience. I hope you all will enjoy Aretha Franklin's KICK ASS cover of the Beatles' "Let it Be".



When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me
Shine until tomorrow, let it be
I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be


No comments:

Post a Comment