Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 24, 2012

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

" Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
~ Mohandas Gandhi

" Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties."
~ Helen Keller

" Life is meant to be enjoyed, not endured."
~ Anthony J. D'Angelo

I am noticing a change in my life since starting my Creative Visualization Challenge!! I'm getting more responses to my job applications, and I've been on a interview kick since then. I am so happy and excited that that realization of my goal is feeling closer and closer to me.

I know that the object for right now is to keep positive, and let this spirit of optimism take shape into the manifestation of my desires. So I will continue expressing gratitude for the areas in my life that give me joy and happiness. I will continue to visualize my success and celebrate that wonderful feeling as if it's already there. I will continue to live my life with my arms wide open to embrace all the lessons and blessings that come my way!


Today's Music Therapy with Miss Moon song choice is one I recently discovered, and I find it's the perfect song to illustrate the feeling I possess right now. I hope you all will join me in celebrating and expressing joy with "Live Your Life" by Yuna.


Find your light
Don’t hide from what you are
And rise before you fall
And hope for something more
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to

All my life I’ve been looking for something amazing
It’s almost like I’ve been stargazing
The sky is right above me

We were meant for something bigger than this
Don’t ever try to dismiss yourself cause you don’t have to

Find your light
Don’t hide from what you are
And rise before you fall
And hope for something more
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to

All my life my dreams just seemed so far away
And now it’s like they’re here to stay
I hold it close to me

We were meant for something bigger than this
Don’t ever try to dismiss yourself cause you don’t have to

Find your light
Don’t hide from what you are
And rise before you fall
And hope for something more
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to
[x2]






No comments:

Post a Comment