Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 14, 2012

:::drools::: Paula Patton-style for Plus Size Fashionistas


Can you believe it's been over a month since my last Plus Size Fashionistas post?!? I'll tell you, having a cracked laptop screen was no fun at all... it was very difficult to manuever to be creative with my posts!! Fortunately I have a new (to me) laptop that I'm having a blast with thus far... and you all get to reap the benefits, because I have recreated Paula Patton's adorable outfit for my full figured friends out there.

Paula's dress is actually from Kova and T Georgina, and can be purchased for a pretty darn reasonable price for readers who have to have it's polkadotted glory! For those of us who need something a bit more suited for our curves, here's my remix of her look:


Dress: SL Fashions Sleeveless Polka-Dot Tie-Neck Plus Size Dress ($69.99, Macy's)
Booties: Yellow Perforated Faux Leather Lace Up Chunky Heel Booties ($23.99, Ami Club Wear)
Clutch: Libutti Clutch ($45.00, Aldo Shoes)
Earrings: Rhinestoned Loop Earrings ($7.80, Forever 21)


1 comment: