Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

:::drools::: La La Anthony-style for Plus Size Fashionistas


As much as I love La La Anthony's style when at glitzy parties or on the red carpet, I must say with all sincerity, I love her style BEST when she is just on the go! I attribute this to her impeccable cute and casual looks... which as we all know, I'm Miss Cute and Casual!! LOL

When I spotted this outfit of La La recently, I knew immediately that I wanted to not only revamp this look for my plus size fashionistas, but I wanted to transition this look from a sweet summer ensemble to a fabulous fall one. Did I succeed? Let's see! Here's what I came up with:



Blazer: Black Ponte Ruche Sleeve Blazer ($58.50, Torrid)
Jumpsuit: Print Jumpsuit ($79.00, SimplyBe)
Handbag: Deena + Ozzy Tradition Tote ($49.00, Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: Women's Xhilaration® Sonya Flat ($19.99, Target)
Necklace: Rhinestoned Sphere Necklace ($5.80, Forever 21)
Sunnies: The Miss Yvonne Sunglasses ($15.00, Karma Loop)


What say you all? Rock it or knock it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment