Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesday... ASOS CURVE Exclusive Peplum Jacket


It's the first Wednesday of the month, y'all?!? How crazy is it that it's July already!!?!?! This week's Wanna Wanna Wednesday is the gorgeous Exclusive Peplum Jacket from ASOS Curve!!

Featuring a contrast notch lapel, long sleeves styling, a contrast single button closure, a skirted peplum with a contrast underlay and seam detailing. Designed in a tailored fit. This product is exclusive to our ASOS CURVE collection.

The jacket is presently on sale ($59.65, ASOS) which is a super-steal!!



3 comments:

  1. I know that your post is about the clothing, but I can't stop staring at that handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that your post is about the clothing, but I can't stop staring at that handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! That bag is EVERYTHING!!!! I'm sure its from ASOS, too, but I unfortunately couldn't find it on their website! :(

    ReplyDelete