Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesday... Aklia's Sunburst Glass Seed Bead Earrings


I'm back with another groovy goodie that is presently taking up residence in the "Must Have" corridors of my mind (Aww.. I'm so poetic! LOL).

This week, I'm sharing the Sunburst Glass Seed Bead Earrings ($75.00,  Aklia's). I've been dying to get a piece from Aklia's line for years and years now, and now that I'm older.. I'm more inclined to invest in something a little bit more pricey, because it's something unique that I can keep for years. Maybe pass this down to a daughter one day.

$75.00 is a bit out of my  budget now, but it won't be always. I am thinking that when I reach my "first level" goal of becoming a size 18, I will celebrate by getting these earrings! I'm down to a 24 now, so I am looking forward to working it out and reaching my goal. And I will be rocking these the moment I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment