Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesday... Columbia Descender NM

I L-O-V-E Love my "Red Magic Shoes" with all of my heart, but I'm noticing that as my walks are getting longer, and I'm covering more ground.. my feet HURT at the end!!! Which.. doesn't really make me want to walk again that day. And rather then shorten my walks, which is exactly the opposite of what I'm trying to accomplish, I think its time that I invest in a good walking sneaker. After a short search, I came across a pair that caught my eye because of how gosh darn cute they are!!!

It's the color that gets me... this is my HANDS DOWN, ALL TIME, favorite shade of blue... and just looking at these sneakers and imagining them on my feet makes me kinda giddy. I want you to imagine me, my arms clutched around myself in a self hug, squealing loudly, "Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....". Because, literally, that's the way I feel about these sneakers! LOL

Side Note: During a recent walk, I stumbled across a blue brownstone here in Bed-Stuy, and I almost walked into a tree and like, three people staring adoringly at this home thinking "I shall live there SOMEDAY.... Oh yes!! That house shall be mine!". I'm THAT big of a blue dork!!!

But don't think that it's the heavenly shade of blue alone that sells me. It also happens to be a pretty kick ass shoe!! The Descender NM by Columbia® ($80.00, Zappo's) is a multisport shoe with a stabilizing design and high-traction outsole are ready for all outdoor activities. Designed as the ultimate walk-off shoe that's perfect for hiking and rock climbing, it boasts closed mesh upper with microsuede and webbing for better support and stability, Techlite® heel and tongue providing supportive comfort, and compression-molded Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort.

That's all well and good, and I'm-a let you finish (And yes, you should have read that in Kanye West's voice).... But... look at how pretty the blue is!!!!! Seriously, COME ON!!!!!


I've done all of my spending I had planned to do for the month, unfortunately... but I might have to budget a bit to get my hands on these babies. I might see if I can find them cheaper elsewhere because my feet really need a sturdy walking sneaker... Yes, my feet really want to be cushioned in blue heaven. So these sneakers are a NECESSITY, you see! LOL

2 comments:

  1.  Check this out -

    http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Sportswear-Descender-Running-Turquoise/dp/B0057FA8B4/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_K8RQpb1WFP5H0_tt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best, Mum! Those are way cheaper!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete