Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Little [RUFUS featuring CHAKA KHAN] for a Saturday Night


While I am really enjoying being single and working on giving my life a major upgrade, I admit I do miss romance. 

I don't seek it out actively, but on nights like this, my mind does wander to that special someone... SOMEWHERE out there... who was made just for me! We're taking our time in finding each other, admittedly... but I know he's out there, and that one day we'll be face to face. At that moment, I know it will well worth the wait! 

So tonight, I'm playing Rufus featuring Chaka Khan's "Tell Me Something Good". LOUDLY. In the hopes that he hears it and knows where to find me!! Yes, he's worth the wait... but I'm getting up there! I'm not a spring chicken anymore! LOL :)





No comments:

Post a Comment