Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays... ASOS CURVE Dress In Mex Tex Print


Unemployment doesn't deter yours truly from spotting, drooling, and falling head over heels over various items online that catches my eye! Certainly not... I'm good at it!! LOL

That, my friends, is the inspiration behind my newest blog series, "Wanna Wanna Wednesdays"... in which I highlight an item that, well... I wanna wanna WANNNNNNNNA!!! "Wanna Wanna Wanna" comes from the Jodie Foster film, "Nell". It's one of my favorite Nell-isms (if you will) that I like to use on a daily basis! 

This week, I'm all about ASOS Curve's Dress in Mex Tex Print ($48.17, ASOS). Crafted from lightweight fabric with a pure cotton trim and contrast. Featuring an all over bright coloured Tex Mex pattern, with a placket to the front, a seam to the waist, deep front pockets and a midi length skirt. With a contrasting crochet trim to the collar and cap sleeves.


This dress is perfect for the ridiculously summer-like weather we've been having lately in NYC. And it shall be mine... oh yes, it shall be mine!!!

What's presently on YOUR Wanna Wanna List?!? Share the items you're presently drooling over... who knows, it might be something I'd want too! I'm all about inspiration! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment