Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm REALLY Diggin': Afrodelik Designs


For those of you familiar with my blog, it should come as no surprise that I am absolutely ga ga for tee shirts that feature natural hair loveliness in all of it's glory. This was why I was so excited when I discovered the gorgeous Afrodelik Designs.


Based out of Toronto, Canada in 2006 by artist and founder Desiree Marshall, who created her designs to "embrace the bounce of  the afro, the groove and diverse curves of hot mamas, and the cockiness of shuga daddies"....

"Growing up, I used to watch my brother draw and thought it was brilliant... I connected to it so much, that as a teenager, I had a dream that I was sent to Afro City where everything was smooth and funky. Our designs are inspired by the essence of our soul brothas and sistas, and our ancestors from Africa. Through their guidance and influence, designs are born.", says Marshall of Afrodelik's unique and beautiful designs. I can definitely dig that!!! But the question I must ask is... can y'all dig this?!?

Afrodelik Dress, modeled by Desiree Marshall, founder of Afrodelik Designs. 

Billie Holiday

New Girl 

Nuba Tee

Young Michael Jackson Tee

Lil' Sass

Kitty Jones 

Okay, are you drooling already?!?! Do you have a favorite design? Well, what are you waiting for? Head on over to http://www.afrodelik.com/ to check out what's available!! Be sure to also check them out on FaceBook and Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure she does not know you, cause that Kitty Jones is you, baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome compliment, Mum! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete