Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Little [MILLIE JACKSON] for a Saturday Night

Yes yes, y'all! It's a Grown Folks Music kinda Saturday Night for yours truly! And it doesn't get much more grown-folksier (yes, I made up that word) than the one, the only, Millie Jackson!!


Millie Jackson is one of those artist that I discover way to dayum late in my life, seriously. I think that when you turn 16, a girl should be given a Millie Jackson "Best Of" C.D.! You will learn everything there is to know about being a woman: the good, the bad, the ugly, and the naughty!! LOL

I hope that you all will enjoy her amazing words of wisdom for couples at a crossroads, "If You're Not Back In Love By Monday"!



And can I please recreate this picture one day, please?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment