Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, January 13, 2012

Let's Talk Tresses Friday: Fess Up... What Hair Myths Do YOU Believe?!?


Today's Friday the Thirteenth, so I figured it would be the best day to talk about Hair Myths and Superstitions...

Frequent trims make hair grow faster.... "Lather, rinse, and repeat" is the only way to get your hair clean... Cutting your hair during a full moon makes it grow back faster... You can mend split ends with the right products...

There are dozens or so such myths out there regarding our hair that many people (myself included) still belief, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I myself superstitiously cuts my hair according to the farmer's almanac... it may not work a lick, but it certainly hasn't harmed my hair in any way! LOL

What hair myths or superstitions to you believe!?!? Let Talk Tresses, Ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I think I still firmly believe that trimming helps your hair "grow" (or more accurately, retain the length that you grow better!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it, I still believe that as well. My hair thrives with frequent trims!

    ReplyDelete