Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

:::drools::: Sparkle and Shine for New Year's Time!!!

I don't know if it's the recent enjoyment of a very special Christmas present I snagged for myself (Yes, I've been watching it all weekend! LOL), but I have been very inspired by sequins. What better way to bring in the new years? And thanks to our favorite celebs, there are certainly scores of inspiration!!!


I've put together an assortment of sequined sweetness that can be used for just a bit of pinch of pizzazz, or to turn yourselves into a one woman New Year's Eve party!!!

Grey Silver Sequin Dolman Top ($38.50, Torrid)

ASOS CURVE Jacket With Sequin Sleeve ($95.45, ASOS)

Women's Sparkle-Toe Ballet Flats ($12.99, Old Navy)

Multicolor sequin skirt ($79.95, Lane Bryant)

Baby Phat Sequin Crop Jacket ($56.99, Dr. Jay's)

Plan Platforms ($135.00, Aldo Shoes)

Michael Kors Sequin Wrap Dress ($79.90, Nordstrom)

SL Fashions Plus Size Dress, Short Split Sleeve Sequin Boat Neck ($109.00, Macy's)

3 comments:

  1. That Michael Kors dresses is everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godsfavoriteshoes;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe that sale price!!!! If I was a bit more bolder, I'd snatch that bad boy up!!!

    ReplyDelete