Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cinema Couture: Love Jones (1997)

In the past, I've blogged about my love of the film "Love Jones", as well as my love of Nia Long's style.... I thought that it was time to merge these two loves, and at the same time, add my third installment of the Cinema Couture series.


As Nina, Nia Long's style was definitely a city casual chic that's perfect for winter.



Dark colors, jeans, boots, wool pea coats, and killer black shades. I decided to put all of these items together and put together an outfit inspired by Nina. Here's what I came up with:


Coat: Black Textured Trench Peacoat ($82.95, Torrid)
Sweater: Black Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater ($24.50, Ashley Stewart)
Pants: Women's Plus Wide-Leg Dress Trousers ($46.94, Old Navy)
Booties: Impo Bowie Bootie ($49.95, DSW)
Earrings: Rose Rhinestone Studs ($2.80, Forever 21)
Sunglasses: Fossil Kathleen 2 Polarized ($70.00, Zappo's)


No comments:

Post a Comment