Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

:::drools::: June Ambrose-style for Plus Size Fashionistas


I am sure I am not the only fashion-loving woman in the world who finds June Ambrose the bee's knees. I am always bowled over by her seemingly effortless sense of style. I've actually been stalking this look since the spring and decided to dust it off and try to recreate it for plus size fashionistas. Here's what I came up with!


Tuxedo Jacket: Oyster Satin Collar Blazer ($71.99, Dorothy Perkins)
Camisole: Reverse Satin Cami ($12.99 - $17.99, One Stop Plus)
Pants: Leatherette Trim Skinny Pants ($22.80, Forever21)
Pumps: Women's Mossimo® Paisley Platform Pumps - Cobalt Blue ($29.99, Target)
Clutch: Jessica Simpson Lafayette Clutch ($70.99, Zappos)
Sunnies: Soul Wireless 36110 Purple Fashion Vintage Square Sunglasses ($18.15, Sears)


Complete this look with a bit of M·A·C's Ruby Woo and a killer smile and you'll be good to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment