Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, October 28, 2011

Let's Talk Tresses Friday: Is Henna HEAVENLY to Your Hair?!?!


After my recent introduction to henna, courtesy of Lush's Caca Noir, I must admit that my hair has been feeling like 100 bucks. Washing my hair the following week resulted in less shedding, easy-as-pie detangling, and hair that looks and FEELS more healthy. I am definitely singing the praises of henna, and will be incorporating henna rinses into my hair regimen.


Does henna make you go, "HOLLA!!"? Leave a comment and testify (and share some of your favorite recipes, too!!).

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking of trying henna but didn't know where to start. THEN I read that it supposedly loosens your curl pattern... ? Have you heard of that before? 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that. I guess I will find out if it happens after I continue using Henna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing so many great things about Henna!  I really need to get my hands on some of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting, Trice! Check out the amazing blog, Natural Review by L. She has a monthly henna giveaway (The October giveaway expires tomorrow, so there's still a change!) http://www.natreview.com/2011/10/25/october-henna-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete