Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Little [THEOPHILUS LONDON] for a Saturday Night


Happy Saturday, Everybody!!!! I cannot believe we've reached the first Saturday in August already. It seems like only yesterday I was getting the last minutes items crammed into my suitcase for the Western Caribbean cruise Chris and I went on in January. This year has gone by tremendously quickly!

Reliving the moments of my cruise puts me in the mood to take a mental vacation. As I am imagining myself on a beach laying on the cool sand, the moon high above me, Chris at my side and a cool (and potent) drink in my hand... you can best believe that this week pick for a Saturday Night is playing somewhere in the background.

There's plenty of room on Miss Moon's beach: pull up a blanket, light a bonfire (I call first dibs on the s'mores!), and imagine a night of beautiful ocean waves, laughter, and relaxation. Your boarding pass is a click away, so check out "Flying Overseas" by Theophilus London, featuring Devonte Hynes and Solange Knowles... and thank you for flying Air Miss Moon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment