Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Heart Her Hair: Imani Coppola


I've been a fan of Imani Coppola's ever since I first saw her music video for "Legend of a Cowgirl" many many years ago. I consider that song one of my personal anthems to this day. And don't get me standard on Little Jackie and "The Stoop", I am super psyched about the new album Made for TV... I downloaded it a few weeks ago and it's DOPE AS HELL. Of course aside from her phenomenal music, she also has a simply terrific head of hair!!!


I am so envious of her daring color choices and I wish I could do that without the damage (If I keep things up, I might lighten Frieda up for my 40th birthday...six years from now!)








6 comments:

  1. Wow! Her hair is gorgeous! Lovin' the different colors that she plays with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imani Coppola is the ish, girl!!! Her music is also fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohemgee at her hair AND style!!! I need to check her album out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes... I definitely want to go shopping with Imani!!!! Little Jackie's new album "Made for TV" is DOPE, I love the song "Saturday" the most so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imani's even cuter in person. She's a friend of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Ducky!! You have an awesome friend! :)

    ReplyDelete