Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Miss Moon's Musings is Two Years Old Today!!!!



I cannot believe it, but two years ago today, I published my very first post for this blog, aptly entitled, "About Me: So What the Eff's a Brooklyn Geechee?!?" LOL I started the blog on June 9th, because it is also the birthday of someone very important and special to me - my grandmother, Vivian (I miss you, Grandma!).

622 (!!) posts later, I find myself here writing these words, full of emotions. I've always been the VERY reserved and quiet type of Scorpio, and this blog has, in many ways helped me to open up a bit. I'm not the social butterfly I'd like to be, yet... but baby steps!!! I'm a big girl with natural hair who is constantly trying to improve herself. Starting Miss Moon's Musings has allowed me to be myself, without fear of reproach or condemnation.

I am so immensely grateful to all of you who dig the pieces of my life I've shared with you thus far: The rantings, ramblings and revelations that swirl around my head as I clickety-clack away at my laptop. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart to the people who have followed from the beginning. Thank you and welcome to my newest followers. I can't wait to discover what the third year of Miss Moon's Musings will bring with you all!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday. Any I hope you have many, many more years ahead of you. Luv Ya, MUM

    ReplyDelete