Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

:::drools::: Rachel Roy-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

I have never ever seen a photograph of Rachel Roy where she wasn't impeccably dressed. The designer always has a way of putting together looks that appear simple, comfortable and most definitely chic... and have you seen her pre-fall collection?!?!? Rachel, please do yourself and I BOTH a favor and start making plus sizes... I would invest my hard-earned dollars on more than a couple of your pieces, my good lady!! LOL

This photo of Rachel at the premiere of "Julie and Julia" is not too current, but I found it to be an AWESOME AS HELL summer look!


Can you imagine rocking this at an outdoor concert, or chilling at a rooftop party? I know I sure can!! Yes, please! Here's my version:


Jacket: Jessica London Tweed Blazer ($59.99, One Stop Plus)
Tank Top: Women's Plus Jersey-Stretch Tanks ($7.00, Old Navy)
Jeans: Women's Plus Distressed Boyfriend Denim Capris ($36.94, Old Navy)
Bag: Iezzi Clutch ($35.00, Aldo Shoes)
Shoes: Miss America Crimson Sandal ($59.95, DSW)

Complete the look with a understated but elegant necklace and some studded earrings and you are, as they say, read'ti go!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment