Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Be Blessed: And Take a Moment to Meditate - Part One


Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

~ Bruce Lee

I admit it. I do not meditate as often as I used to, when I was younger and was just exploring self-improvement. It's something that I know is tremendously beneficial, yet I do not make the time to reap the benefit. Perhaps I am not the only one who goes through that... which leads me to this week's Be Blessed. It will be the first of many meditation posts, sharing meditations I've found online and have really helped me.

It is my hope that after reading these words, you will take a moment for yourself and listen to this amazing chakra meditation.... and that in doing so, the rest of your day and the week to come will be a more peaceful one.



This week, I will take time out to be still.

No comments:

Post a Comment