Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2011

:::drools::: Colorful Summer Shoes!!!

The weather is getting warmer... my wool coat is in storage, and the nail salons are full of women getting their toes brightly painted, so that they can be adorned in a fabulous open toe shoe...

This year, I have decided to take a break from my usual black sandals and add a spice and color to my feet. Luckily, I have a lot of options... some affordable, and some... not so much!!!! Of course I share my favorites with you... you know how I do! LOL


UGG Khloe Turquoise Multi Sandal ($90.00, Zappos)



Facinate Blue Multi Fabric Shoes ($59.00, Nine West)


Red Wyatta Gladiator Sandal ($60.00 Aldo Shoes)


Rebels Rascal Espadrille Flat Multi ($34.50, Delia*s)



CALYPSO St. Barth Tie Dye Stripe Epadrille Wedge Sandals - Turquoise ($29.99, Target)


Leopard Bloom Sandal ($32.90, Alloy)

Which of these are your faves? What colors will YOU be rockin' on your feet this summer? Do tell!

2 comments:

  1. Hi lady! Just came across your blog, love these shoes! My favorite are those Uggs, so cool!

    I just did a post on (affordable!) summer footwear too, hope you'll stop by to check it out :)

    http://coralsandcognacs.blogspot.com/2011/05/celebs-show-off-affordable-summer.html


    -Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hallie! Thanks for stopping by!

    I must admit that the Uggs have stolen my heart as well! LOL

    I will be sure to check out your blog post.. thanks so much for sharing!

    Peace from Brooklyn!
    MM

    ReplyDelete