Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Little [ANTHONY HAMILTON] for a Saturday Night

Listening to this man's voice is like taking a trip down south and eating the best homemade cornbread... after months of living in the city life, wishing for a few brief moments home! When thinking about the type of music I wanted to share this Saturday Night, I immediately thought of Anthony Hamilton and about this song.



I hope that you all are having a very cool Saturday Night... and that "Cool" by Anthony Hamilton (with a bit of help from David Banner) will serve as a perfect soundtrack... because if you're cool, then I'm cool!!!



Peace from Brooklyn!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love this man..Like I really do.His voice could make me cry in a heartbeat ! I would want him to sing at my wedding or while I go to sleep lol My favorite song by him is "do you feel me" from the American Gangster movie..Ah man girl you really got me excited with this one ! lol

    love yah

    talecia !

    ReplyDelete
  2. His voice definitely can take you there, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete