Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

Yesterday, I wrote about making a clear and conscious choice to feel good everyday. For those of you that decided to join me in the challenge, I promised that this week's Music Therapy with Miss Moon choice would be a song that would serve as a soundtrack to your choice-making. I am a woman of my word!

I've had this song as a part of my Practice Smiling Wake Up Mix for over a year now, and I've found it to be a powerful anthem/affirmation when making the choice to feel good. So much so, that the title of the song is in fact, "Feel Good"! LOL



I hope you all will enjoy this empowering song by Lira and that it will inspire your choices today!!!



I just wanna feel good everyday
I wanna wear a smile upon my face
I wanna feel the joys of the day
I wanna feel alive in every moment
Said I won't waste time on feeling blue
I won't waste time on things I can not change
I'm gonna live these days as best as I can
Doing everything that feels right

Singing la la la lala la...

I wanna hear the laughter of a child
I wanna feel the hug from a loving friend
I wanna hear "I love you" every now and then
I wanna show somebody that I care
Cause feeling good is a choice that we all make
Just like a smile is a small effort you make
I love to feel the nudeness of a brand new day
Happy to be alive today

Singing la la la lala la.....

Joy within my soul
I feel good today
Yes I do

No comments:

Post a Comment