Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I SWEAR I'm not Obsessed (But I AM a Little Dorky) About....

THIS...... HANDBAG.......



Can you all believe that I have not purchased a single handbag since my Quest for *THE* Bag almost a year ago? No Jive!!

I decided to go on a handbag fast after that, because I found myself with a closet of handbags that I was NOT using. Last spring, many of the bags were donated and I avoided temptation with no slip ups (I didn't even get any of the bags after my back went out!!!).... until today! LOL

I spotted this beauty on the arm of a woman at the Tracy Reese and JRT Multimedia “Shop for a Cause” event in NYC, featured on Essence Magazine Online.



This beautiful bag is from Coach, and sadly, that's all I know about it. I have a sinking suspicion that it's one of their "Audrey" bags, and that kinda seals the deal for me. I mean, if the bag, LITERALLY has my name attached it is.... I must find out! And I must have this bag. So I hereby crack this bottle of Absolute Brooklyn on the side of this blog and christen Quest for *THE* Bag 2011!! LMAO

Any information you may have about this bag, please leave a comment or shoot me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment