Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm REALLY Diggin': Thayer's Lavender Witch Hazel Toner



When I wore my hair in braids, I never had a significant skin problem. From the moment I took the braids out in 2006, the hair in my face ushered in a sort of second puberty for me. LOL In the years that have passed since then, I've been trying every type of skin regimen under the sun in the hopes that my skin can be clearer and healthier.

Here's what has always been my problem: my skin is a combination of two extremes - super dry in some places, super oily in other places. Using medicated skincare products dried me out and moisturizing skincare products made me broke out. It's a toughy trying to find a balance, and I think I am closer and closer to finding one, thanks to the newest weapon in my clean face arsenal... Thayer's Lavender Witch Hazel Toner.



This alcohol-free formula is light, gentle and smells heavenly!! This coupled with Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser has really improved the over-all appearance of my face, as (I hope) you can see from my picture, taken this weekend... of course it doesn't improve those SCREAMING to be waxed eyebrows, but's that's another tale for another time! LOL



The final tool that I'm searching for is a moisturizer that will not clog my pores and ruin all the work I've done. I am open to suggestions, y'all... what's your must have item for facial care?

No comments:

Post a Comment