Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Wanna Go Shopping with... June Ambrose

Sadly, I don't know a great deal about June Ambrose. I do know that she is a renowned celebrity stylist (her clients have included Chrisette Michelle, Kanye West, and Mary J. Blige) and I definitely know that the sistah has serious style. I am really looking forward to her reality show airing, as I am sure that I will learn a lot about her and definitely get some inspiration!!


I am not a big fan of fur, but she is definitely rocking this ensemble!!!!! I seriously need those shades in my life!!


June wearing one of her signature turbans... can you say POSH?!?!?


I am loving this look... it's fun and super vibrant!!!


I love the way she pulls of such an effortless stylish ensemble...


GAW-JUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to her reality show for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June is the CHICK!! I cannot wait to see her show on VH1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great in the turban and fur looks!
    Thanks for following my blog...stay tuned!

    -Amber
    throwitinthebagfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete