Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Little [JANELLE MONAE] for a Saturday Night

Happy Saturday, Everyone!!! This week was a tough one for this Brooklyn Geechee. I returned to work (despite not being 100% yet... I'm a trouper!) and have started to get caught up with all the work that I missed. Suffice to say, I've been coming home exhausted every single night, which explains the lack of blog posts.

This weekend is all about relaxation, kicking back, being quiet and just enjoying the stillness. My selection for this week's "for a Saturday Night" song is a PERFECT accompaniment for my mood, and it goes out with a very special shout out to my friend Marianne (Who celebrated a birthday this past week.. Scorpio Sister!!) who loves this song as much as I do. I hope that you all will love "Sir Greendown" by Janelle Monae....





2 comments:

  1. The music and video is so soothing. Thanks for this. She has such a beautiful voice and her music is uniquely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Tinuke! Isn't that video lovely??!?! I love dreamy music!!

    ReplyDelete