Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Wanna Go Shopping with... Tracee Ellis Ross

Those of you new to my blog (who haven't checked out my older posts) may not be aware of this... but I have a MAJOR girl-crush on Tracee Ellis Ross' style. It would only be fitting to select her for my next installment of I Wanna Go Shopping with... Enjoy!!


I love this look... from the dress, to the belt (?) all the way to the booties.


Casually Fly!!! I have to recreate this look one weekend!!


Love, love, love it!!!!!!


Basic Black is Beautiful!!!!


Blue's my favorite color, so you know I'm loving this!!!


I've been stalking this outfit for ages!!! I need to find a decent plus sized tuxedo jacket to pull this one off!!!

There you have it... Is there a celebrity you'd like to go on a dream shopping spree with? Leave a comment, and your favorite celeb may be featured in a future post!

1 comment:

  1. i want to go on a shopping spree with nicki minaj because i love how she sings!I love her music and i wish i could meet her because she is awesome!i can't sing because i'm horrible at singing compared to her.but my only wish is to meet nicki minaj.

    ReplyDelete