Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 11, 2010

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

There are certain songs that just trigger memories of my High School days.

They weren't all great, but I listen to a certain song, and can think back to riding the B67 bus down Seventh Avenue in Brooklyn on my way to school, listening to a mix tape I made on my Walkman.

This week's music therapy selection is one that got serious rotation in my teens. Listening to it today at 32(about to turn 33), I still get that "First Day of School" feeling... where I'm dressed in the best outfit my Mum and I picked out, and the biggest worry in my life was that my crush du jour had no idea I existed! LOL





I hope you will enjoy "Linger" by The Cranberries. The first song in Miss Moon's Mixtape: 90s Playlist. (Coming soon... Possibly!) What song would YOU add?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment