Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, August 5, 2010

:::drools::: Shoulder - Sparing Crossbody Handbags (POLL- Vote for Your Favorite!!))

So, as I mentioned in a previous post, I have a pinched nerve in my left shoulder. This pain is so severe that it's causing blinding migraines that occur when bending, standing, or even leaning over. No bueno.

My doctor believes that the prime suspect of this pain is my super, super heavy handbag. Taking her advice, I feng shui'd my purse, removing all but the necessities. I also removed what felt like $1,000 worth of coins from my wallet. Sadly, it didn't do much to improve the heaviness of the bag.

I thought about it, and considered it might be time to leave the shoulder bags alone for a while and opt for a crossbody bag instead. Since I'm home sick and can't even enjoy the television (It's crazy for me to get pain from movement on the t.v.!!!), I decided that, with my laptop on the lowest lighting possible for visibility!) I would checkout crossbody bags online. I have narrowed it down to three choices, and I want YOU to decide for me!!!

Here are the options:


Option A: Nine West Central Time Crossbody Bag ($43.99, Macy's)

I chose this bag because it looks like 75% of my shoulder bags, black with some type of zipper detail. I also thought that is would be a good, sensible bag for everyday.


Option B: Navy Studded Crossbody Bag ($26.00, Torrid)

This bag is FIIIIIIIIIIYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I love the blue, I love the studs, and I love the fact that it has that back pocket (Perfect for a MetroCard)!!


Option C: Fossil Ari Crossbody Bag ($87.99, Macy's)

I love the colors in this bag, but I am not so keen on the price. I can't justify spending that amount of money (which is the sale price, I might add!) on a purse that I'll wear for a few months until my back is up to snuff and then every once and while!




I am thinking I will wait until I get 25 votes and then make my purchase based on the most popular pick!! Be sure to check in a few weeks for a follow up email...Thanks for voting!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, feel better! I know what it's like to have a pinched nerve; it' hurts like hell! Tell the pain to kick rocks, you have things to do! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon deary, just get all three bags LOL, dang they are all too nice :), that will surely make the pain go away, shopping for stuff is therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete