Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, June 19, 2010

What I'm Rockin': Shecky's Girls Night Out NYC

I seriously love fashion blogs. I love when people give us a sneak peek into hot they assemble their looks and show us the finished product.

While I am always quick to post wardrobe ideas and suggestions based on celebrity looks, I've never let you take a peek into what I'm wearing.... until now!

Introducing, another new feature of my blog, simply entitled "What I'm Rockin'" ... Last night I attended Shecky's Girls Night Out at 82 Mercer in Manhattan, and of course I had to look my best for a night out with the girls!!




This is what I'm rockin':



Black Flutter-sleeve Knit Dress ($49.50, Lane Bryant)This dress features soft flutter-sleeves, peasant-style elastic at the neck and an empire waist that provides gentle, flattering gathers.

Circle Disc Earrings ($14.50, Lane Bryant)Western-inspired silvertone disc earrings feature a hammered design and an oxidized finish. Open hooks with clear cylinder backs.



Multi-row Silvertone and Hematite Necklace ($29.50, Lane Bryant)Fashion necklace is highlighted by alternating rows of silvertone and hematite chains accented by smooth and textured discs. Lobster-claw closure with extender.



Women's Plus Cropped Denim Jackets ($29.50, Old Navy) This denim jacket features a cropped silhouette and an '80’s-inspired pointed hem in front... I love this jacket to death and I often pair it with dresses for work.



Black Aunika Boot ($48.98, Torrid) Flat-soled boot has a banded top with hook-loop fastener 0-ring strap. Zipper on outer side, goring the full length of inner side. Rounded toe.

The glasses were a part of my Shecky's Girls Night Out Goodie Bag!!! It was literally crammed with loads of goodies!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and denim jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rock rock this WORLD for You xxxx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVbS7Ykiswk

    ReplyDelete