Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Little [ZAP MAMA] for a Saturday Night

Tonight was a lovely day for yours truly. I relaxed in the house, washed, deep-conditioned and braided my hair, gave myself a lovely manicure and pedicure (I am head over heels in love with the color... to be blogged about later, I'm sure!) and just flat out enjoyed my day.

Throughout the past few hours of this day, this song has been in my head... I was humming it while washing my hair, while applying top coat and while munching on a delicious pizza my honey brought me.

I love Zap Mama to death, and it shouldn't come as a surprise to me that this song is dope as hell!!! I hope you all will enjoy "Drifting" by Zap Mama featuring G. Love.








2 comments:

  1. Nice. I do appreciate you sharing music that you enjoy. Gives me the opportunity to expand my music interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Please feel free to let me know of any artists you think I'd dig...

    ReplyDelete