Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 4, 2010

:::drools::: Nicole Ritchie-style for Plus Size Fashionistas



If it's summer and it's Saturday... you can't go wrong with a maxi dress and a denim jacket. I simply adore Nicole Ritchie's style, and I love how the vibrant purple of the maxi dress really pops beneath the denim jacket!!



Recreating this look (of course) begins with finding a kick-ass maxi dress. I selected the Black and Multi Gardenia Print Maxi Dress ($78.00, Torrid)



Like Nicole's, this dress has a smocked elastic empire waist. I also like the fact that the staps are adjustable.

I topped the dress off with the Coastal Blues Denim Jacket ($39.90, Avenue)



Inspired by the laid back style of the coast, this jacket comes in Dark Wash or Medium Wash.

And because I am getting in the habit of being super meticulous about providing you with complete wardrobe selections, I did not forget about her flip-flops or her shades!

For the flip-flops, you can't beat the Women's Embellished Sling-Back Flip-Flops ($9.50, Old Navy).



I chose the flip flops in orchid, but if you are interested in the brown shade Nicole's rocking, these shoes are also available in Brown Floral that's similar.

And finally, if you don't feel like wearing Ray Bans, you can always finish this ensemble with the Purple Lucky Star Sunglasses ($15.00, Torrid)

No comments:

Post a Comment