Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 24, 2010

:::drools::: Jewelry I'm Jonesin' For!!!

In the past few years, the amount of jewelry I've purchased has seriously declined. I used to average at least one piece a jewelry a month. Which I guess is not a lot in the grand scheme of things (Especially since none of the pieces came in a little blue box!). But I'm definitely slippin', y'all! LOL

Here are a few items that brought a happy smile to my face (as I fought the urge to rip my credit card out!)....



I've been a hoop girl for years. Just recently I've started really liking the idea of wearing simple posted earrings. Although these earrings are hardly simple! The Brightly Colored Rhinestone Posts ($16.00, Urban Outfitters)are vintage-inspired (which I like) and also come in coral.



I am head over heels in love with the Meliah Collar Necklace ($29.90, Alloy) I would pair this with a simple studded earring for instant drama!!!!



Speaking of drama, I've been spotting a lot of women rocking these twisted fabric necklaces lately. I don't know how I would look in them (Personally I suspect I may resemble Mr. T! lol), but at the price, it may be worth stepping out of my comfort zone.... the Black Chiffon Silver Chain Twisted Necklace ($16.00, Torrid)... What do you think?

Incidentally, I did make one purchase at last week's Shecky's Girls Night Out... and it was earrings. I've been waiting to do a "I'm really diggin'" post to showcase the earrings (She has a DOPE Etsy shop), which you can be on the look out for these next few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment