Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mo' Music Therapy with Miss Moon

Spending the past 24 hours reading about Aiyana Jones, then hearing news of a 5-year old girl being handcuffed and arrested for having a temper tantrum in school,  and the story of a man in Massachusetts who tried to exchange his infant daughter for two 40 ounces of Malt Liquor has made me contemplate hijacking Johnny Depp's private island... Pirate style (I think he would appreciate the gesture, frankly!)

I gave myself a pass to have a double dose of Music Therapy with Miss Moon this week (I may do this again in the future), as I listened to this song this afternoon and it immediately lifted my spirit! I hope it does the same for you!! Janelle Monáe "Tightrope" Feat. Big Boi





No comments:

Post a Comment