Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, April 12, 2010

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

I had to run a few errands Downtown Brooklyn on my way home, so while there I was compelled to visit a little Body Oil Shop... Several minutes and five dollars later, I was heading to Duane Reade smelling sweet as hell, courtesy of my new body oil, "African Gold"... Yummmm!

All along the bus ride home, I kept sniffing and smelling my wrist. By the time I got home, I was completely enamored with myself, and so was the hubby-to-be!! So I will definitely be getting some more "African Gold" in the future. I wonder if they sell it by the case! LOL

So in honor of discovering what makes you truly beautiful, wonderful and sensual... I pick a very special "Grown Folk-Style" Music Therapy with Miss Moon... "Crown Royal", by Jill Scott.





No comments:

Post a Comment