Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

:::drools::: Afro-licious Finds from Etsy - Part One(!)

I haven't done a good, old-fashioned Etsy hunt in a long time, and judging from the amount of goodies I have found, it may be a good thing. I am warning you now, do not read this blog entry on pay day... you might blow your entire check!

Hope you enjoy this two-part :::drools:::-o-rama!!!



Pick My Head Tote Bag ($20 from mengly)

This print can be yours on a 100% Cotton Tote bag, in three sizes! Not an Etsy fan like me? No problem! You may also purchase this item here http://totesandprints.bigcartel.com



Big Ass Afro Tees ($8 from AFroDisiacs)

This tee is Cherry Red, Hand Printed and comes in a wider variety of sizes (According to the site the XL Loose Fit can fit a size 2x)



Afro Wig Clutch ($20 from abreakastudios)

This bag is hand printed, y'all! The images featured are all taken from a vintage afro wig ad. The clutch measures 8x6 inches with the design on the exterior and a solid dark khaki (not pictured) interior. Black 8 inch zipper closure. Also, there is a black chain attached to the side for easy carrying.



Gold yellow Burn out scooped neck tee AFRO SOUNDS ($25.00 from timbuctustate)

Gold yellow burn out tee with the "AFRO SOUNDS" print on front and the "TRUE BEAUTY" print on the back. Comes in S, M and L.



Spring Natural Beauty ($5.00 from trendyteez)

I have the Natural Beauty tee in red, y'all and I love it to death!!!! I am actually thinking of getting this one next - For my full figured sistren, Trendy Teez DOES have plus sizes, contact her if you're interested!)

No comments:

Post a Comment