Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

:::drools::: Sweet Spring Dresses!!!

Although we are several months away until Spring (Damn you, Punxsutawney Phil!), I've been checking out Spring fashions with excitement at the thought of warmer weather. This will be a new fashion blog for me, as I will be showcasing dresses in all sizes! Enjoy and remember... try to drool AWAY from your keyboard! lol



















Alyssa Shirt Dress ($44.50, Delia*s)

I love this dress for it's simplicity!! Swiss-dot cap-sleeved shirt dress with shirring and button detail. Be sure to check it out in Purple and Teal!!!!



Mlle Gabrielle Daffodil Dress ($39.00, Alight)

This dress is SOOOOOOOO on my "to buy" list for the Spring! Surplice neck runs into empire smocked elastic waistband. Lined.



Boho Dress ($79.20, ShopBop.com)

I am loving this gorgeous asymmetrical maxi dress. I'm actually jealous of my slimmer sistren because this is not in my size! LOL


















 Denim Puff-Sleeved Dress ($48.00, Torrid)

I call these "Weekday Dresses": Nice enough to wear to work and cute enough to wear After 5 pm.

SIDE NOTE: I am not obsessed, but I am little bit dorky about this Torrid model. She is pretty much my weight loss and hair growth goal in human form! lol

And I love this last dress primarily because it comes in sizes XS through XXXL.... so my girls big and small can rock this!




























Embroidered Empire-Waist Dress ($39.90 - $41.90, Alloy)

This is number two on my "Must Buy" list.. I'd like to get them in two of the three colors this dress comes in (Black, Ivory, & Purple)

1 comment:

  1. The blue dress is beautiful. Banana Republic and Gap have some beautiful spring dresses that you should check out.

    ReplyDelete