Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Be Blessed: Two Families



Most of us are very very fortunate to have two sets of familys to guide and love us through life: Our Blood family and our Spiritual family.

Our Blood family is there from the beginning, teaching us right from wrong, through lesson and example.
Our Spiritual family are those we meet along the way in our journey called life. We choose them as Spiritual family based on trust, love, and the utmost respect.

I have discovered that the benefit of having these two sets of family is that you never really feel alone. You never feel unloved or uncared for. There is always someone there with a shoulder, sage advice and a laugh. And how fortunate are you if you have both Blood and Spiritual family combined.

This week I will show appreciation to all of my family: They have helped me become the woman I am today. And I am pretty awesome, if I do say so myself, so that is definitely a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment